Thursday, September 29, 2011
Move, Job, and Morning Sickness
So Adam and I moved from Rexburg in April to Salt Lake City and I really wasn't cooking or making anything then while trying to get settled. Then I got a job with Seagull book and I had to work pretty much every night and have not been able to cook because of that. And then in July I became pregnant and went through bad morning sickness for three months and I am finally feeling good in my second trimester and I am ready to start cooking again! I really missed food for a while. So that is why there is the big gap between my recipes I am posting now and the ones from a couple months before. I have some really good ones that I've done recently too that I am excited about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment